The Bone Mill streamlines the preparation of harvested autologous bone by saving time and reducing manual effort.
Winner of the 2011 Medical Design Excellence Award, Bone Mill efficiently and consistently reduces bone in to appropriately sized particles with a low-heat, single-pass cutting action.
It's a best-in-class bone mill that meets your needs, fits smoothly in your existing workflow and integrates seamlessly with Stryker's other solutions.
Features and benefits:
- Single-pass cutting action ensures uniform and consistent particulate size while protecting bone from heat
- Three blade sizes allow for customized bone granulation for a wider range of procedures
- Preassembled blades help make setup and operation fast and efficient
- Collection tray maximizes bone output during milling cycle
- Two power options—dedicated mill instrument driver and the versatile CORE Console
- Precise compatibility with Stryker's family of surgical solutions