Aero®-C Anterior Cervical Interbody and Fixation System
Shaped like inverted plane wings, Aero-C's unique anchors are designed to pull the vertebral bodies towards the implant as it is inserted, creating compressive forces at the implant-to-endplate interface. We also designed a fully guided, in-line, rail-based instrumentation set to help you accurately place the implant and anchors, and achieve interoperative reproducibility.
Features and benefits:
- Only in-line ACDF device to offer compression across the disc space
- StraightForward insertion with Aero-C's precision-guided instruments, which deliver anchors within a constrained system
- Blades are designed to secure Aero-C to the vertebral bodies and generate over 200 N of force with Aerofoil Compression Technology
- Designed to distribute compression uniformly across the full implant-to-endplate interface
- ^Stryker Project Document PRO0000050417: Aero-C Anchor Induced Compression Testing Design Iteration Memo